Sunday, August 30, 2015

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning - My "birthday"

So, I'm in year two of this Harvest Moon for the 3DS and as my real life birthday is April 11th I claim Spring 11 as my birthday.  I don't know how many other Harvest Moon games do this, but in this game I can actually receive presents from the villages on my birthday! Some of the memorable gifts I received include pineapple and rice seeds from Dunhill and Clement. My BFF Iroha gave me a Stay Awake potion and a Spring Bouquet from last winter's Starry Night date, Allen (I put that one in the vase in my farmhouse). LOL! This game is so cute and thoughtful. I forgot to visit the harvest sprites or they would have had gifts for me as well, I'm sure. Even if you don't have a good relationship with some of the villagers, they will still wish you a happy birthday! It's so freaking cute and adorable! I love this game. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment